How to Install HP Laserjet p1102 Printer Driver – Sometimes for us, users of printers, do not understand the hell, it may be too complicated how to installer driver printers, including HP Laserjet p1102 printer driver. Well for those of you who do not understand or complicated, below I can explain how and step that should be used, so read on the explanation below.
Option 1: How to install drivers through the installation package
You can install the printer driver even if you lose your printer driver CD. This is the method by which you can install the HP LaserJet P1102 printer without a CD (disk).
- Go to the HP LaserJet P1102 official website and click the Download Drivers button.
- Enter your printer’s name in the Find My products box.
- A series of results will appear, so make sure you select your specific printer model by clicking on it.
- Select your operating system that matches your version of Windows.
- Select Basic Driver or full feature Driver. The basic Driver package includes all the basic files required to use the printer. Full feature packages include additional software, such as maintenance programs, utilities, and even photo editing apps.
Then follow the instructions given below to install the HP LaserJet P1102 printer driver.
- Click on the driver package and select where you want to download it in your computer.
- Click Save and wait for the download to complete.
- Double-click on the Driver package of your choice after downloading. The installation will extract the necessary files to start.
- The installation will now start, so follow the wizard’s Guide to install the drivers.
- Accept the installation agreement.
- Connect your printer to your computer when prompted to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the driver.
Option 2: How to install drivers for a printer using the CD Wizard Turn on the printer
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer to your computer’s CD drive.
- The Autoplay window will appear and ask you to install or run the program from your media. Click Run or run the file named Autorun. EXE.
- Windows will ask if you want to open the installer at which point you have to click Yes.
- Before installation can proceed, you need to review the agreement, and then click on the checkbox next to “I have reviewed, and accepted the installation agreement .” You will now be promoted to click Next to start installing the HP LaserJet P1102 printer driver.
- The installer copies files from the CD and transfers them to your computer. A menu with several options will appear, so make sure you choose how you want to connect a printer to your computer.
- Choose to connect it via a wireless network, wired network or using a USB cable. A window will then appear asking if you connect one end of the USB cable to your printer and the other to your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then proceed/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will tell you about it. A window will appear saying the software has been successfully installed, click Finish.
Option 3: How to install the driver via “Add a Printer” (manually)
Watch a video tutorial on how to install the HP LaserJet p1102 printer in Windows manually using the basic driver (driver inf). Go to start.
- Find the Control Panel on the right and click on it. Go to hardware and sound. Under Devices and Printers, click Add a Printer.
- Select to add a local printer if you do not have the USB printer listed in the list. That’s because Windows installs the USB printer automatically when you connect it.
- Select the port for your printer or create a new one and then click Next. Select your printer from the list (including the brand and model) and click Next.
- Now all you have to do is select Use currently installed drivers (recommended) and click Next. If you do not find your printer driver in this default list then you must first download the driver from the official website itself and then extract it to the Temp folder then give the Temp folder path in the installation Wizard ” Add Printer “this. Click Next again and then click Done.
Our specialists have prepared a short and precise installation guide for all our printer drivers. This has been done to simplify the process of installing drivers and making them error-free. Although the installation procedure is simple, this is different for each operating system. Therefore, you should read the instruction carefully and run it as described.